Rent the Plenty! facility. We have great space for your meetings, gatherings, celebrations, and other events.
The whole facility, or first floor kitchen, second floor meeting room, or covered porch are all available for rent. All spaces are accessible for people with limited mobility. The Plenty! facility was built with "universal design" in mind, meaning people of all abilities are welcome!
- The spaces can be rented between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., whenever the facility is not being used by the Plenty! staff or board.
- Plenty! has a rental policy, and a rental agreement. A deposit is required.
- Those renting the facility must provide proof of insurance indicating general liability insurance, and assume responsibility for personal injury or property loss during the rental period.
- Animals, except service animals, are not allowed.
- Our policy does not allow alcohol, tobacco, guns or flammable substances, including fireworks, on the grounds, and use of the river or surrounding areas is strictly prohibited.
- Plenty! has two rental rates: one for non-profits; and another for for-profits, and individuals or groups interested in hosting meetings and events.
- The Plenty! Kitchen is a certifiable kitchen. If the individual is using the kitchen to process food for sales to the general public, it is the responsibility of the individual to have the kitchen certified for their use by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) Southwest. Please contact VDACS Southwest for information: Southwest Virginia VDACS Food Safety Program, 2943-E Peters Creek Rd. Roanoke, VA 24019 Phone: (540)562-3641 Fax: (540)562-3649. Links to VDACS applications, laws and regulations, and additional resources can be found on the VDACS website: http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/dairy-kitchen-food-services-businesses.shtml
- Here are approximate sizes of the space: second floor meeting room, 30 ft by 50 ft; the kitchen and preparation areas, 20 ft by 35 ft; and the covered porch, 20 ft by 30 ft.